Creader Professional 129 (CRP-129) is the first DIY diagnostic product integrated with OBD II, car model diagnosis and Engine Oil Lamp resetting function. The main functions not only include OBD II/EOBD standard protocol diagnosis, but also carry forward the typical car model diagnosis of X-431 series. What’s more, it has the ability to perform Service Lamp Reset to the vehicle.
- OBD II full diagnostic function
- Multiple car models (covering over 40 prevailing models from Asia, America to Europe and Australia)
- Support four systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag
- Basic diagnostic functions: read and clear DTCs, read data stream
- Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
- Multilingual menus
- Works on all 1996 and onward vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
- Retrives generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Internet upgradeable
- Print data via PC
- Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Performs modules present test
- Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- Graphs display
- DTCs tips help the user find out the problem
- Retrive vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
For more info about CRP-129, please click here.