Creader Professional 229 (CRP-229) is the upgraged model of CRP-129. It is Android system based, powered by battery, WiFi supported and with LCD touch screen. The most important is it is compatible with Launch’s latest developed GOLO vehicle telematics platform.
- 5″ TFT LCD touch screen
- Android system
- Powered by battery
- WiFi supported
- OBD II full diagnostic function
- Multiple car models (covering over 40 prevailing models from Asia, America to Europe and Australia)
- Support four systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag
- Basic diagnostic functions: read and clear DTCs, read data stream
- Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
- Multilingual menus
- Works on all 1996 and onward vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Internet upgradeable
- Print data via PC
- Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Performs modules present test
- Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- Graphs display
- DTCs tips help the user find out the problem
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Special Functions including Engine Oil Service Reset, Battery Reset, Steering Angle Reset, and Electronic Brake Pad Reset.
For more info about CRP-229, please click here.