* Software Update only can be done by update 1 or 2 Manufacture each time.
Creader Professional 239 (CRP-239) is the upgraged model of CRP-229. It is Android system based, powered by battery, WiFi supported and with LCD touch screen. The most important is it is compatible with Launch’s latest developed GOLO vehicle telematics platform.
- 5″ 720P TFT LCD touch screen
- Android system 7.0
- Powered by 4000 mAh Rechargeable Li-battery
- WiFi supported
- OBD II full diagnostic function
- Multiple car models (covering over 57 prevailing models from Asia, America to Europe and Australia)
- Support four systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag
- Basic diagnostic functions: read and clear DTCs, read data stream
- Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
- Multilingual menus
- Works on all 1996 and onward vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Internet upgradeable, * Software Update only can be done by update 1 or 2 Manufacturer each time, otherwise it will run out storage space. It will be a little inconvenience to do so, please make sure you are happy with that before purchase.
- Print data via PC
- Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Performs modules present test
- Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- Graphs display
- DTCs tips help the user find out the problem
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Special Functions including:
- Engine Oil Service Reset
- Battery Reset
- Steering Angle Reset
- Electronic Brake Pad Reset
- DPF Regeneration
- Throttle Adaptation
For more info about CRP-239, please click here.