- Tilt back column with assisting arm
- Standardly equipped with 20mm cylinder along with variable torque adjustment bead breaker force, suitable for each RSC tyres and run-flat tyres.
- Adopted diameter 55mm horizontal shaft. the lengthened hex bar sleeve makes the machine more robust.
- Double-bending column is made of steel plate with 5mm thickness which assures high intensity, no deformation, protect tyres and rims safe.
- Equipped with Al390H assist arm which adopted tyre pressing block
- The machine adopts the parkerising bead breaker cylinder having bead break power 2800KG to bead break the tire from rim easily.
- Standardly equipped with the assist arm which adopted tyre pressing block for the rim centring, easy and convenient operation.
- Three positions pressing the tyres to ensure high efficiency in mounting and demounting process.
- Leverless model PLC602ADL available
- Tyre lifter optional
- Outside Clamp: 11-24＂
- Rim Width: 3-14＂
- Inside Clamp: 13-26＂
- Max Wheel Diameter: 1100 mm
- Working air pressure: 8-10bar
- Bead breaking force: 2800kg
- Turntable Rotation Dual Speed: 6.5/13rpm
- Power Supply Voltage: 220V/380V
- Package size: 1350x1050x1800mm
- Machine dimensions: 1860x2260x2200mm
- Motor Power: 0.75/1.1 kw
- Noise: ＜70dB
- Net weight : 285kg
- Gross weight: 325kg