The Euro Tab III is a newly-developed high-end vehicle diagnostic device. Using the Android 9.0 operating system, the Euro Tab III builds on the highly-regarded Launch diagnostic technology, offering worldwide vehicle coverage, powerful diagnostics and numerous special functions.
New for the Euro Tab III is the Smartlink® C VCI. This advanced module allows for communication and advanced functions in several ways.
Featuring its own 4.0-inch screen the Smartlink® C communicates directly with a vehicle for local diagnosis, remotely for Launch SRD diagnosis, (Launch Super Remote Diagnosis), the VCI is also compatible with DOIP (Diagnosis over the Internet protocol), CAN FD, (flexible data-rate), and as a Pass-Thru device communicating by J2534, D-PDU and RP1210 protocols. The Smartlink® VCI also supports Truck diagnostics using the optional HD truck software.
The Euro Tab III includes the Launch professional database, fully integrated into the diagnostic software. This will take you directly from the DTC to a step-by-step testing routine, leading to the fault code solution.
EURO TAB III FEATURES
Launch Super remote diagnosis (SRD)
Intelligent diagnostics for 100+ car brands – coverage now includes Mclaren
Topology mapping provides visual checking on DTCs and all systems’ communication status
Supports the following automotive communication protocols and standards: CAN / CANFD / DoIP J2534 / D-PDU / RP1210
33 service and reset functions
Launch CarSet Electronic database powered by Haynes PRO
Launch guided diagnosis function
Optional ADAS calibration function
Advanced coding and programming function
Extended solution to support TPMS servicing
2.4GHz & 5GHz dual band communication ensures quick and stable connection
Diagnoses light, medium & heavy duty vehicles with Smarlink C (optional)
Wireless software update
Built-in repair information and training video modules help to track and fix issues fast
English, Chinese and other language depending the car makes. Fees apply for other languages other than English or Chinese.
1. Australian: AUST Holden, AUST Ford
2. Asian: Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Mazda, Subaru, Nissan/Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Isuzu, Daihatsu, KIA, Daewoo, Suzuki, Proton, Tata, Mahindra, Ssangyong, Perodua, Maruti
3. European: Audi, Mercedes/Maybach, BMW/MINI/Rolls Royce, VW/Bentley/Bugatti, Opel/Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Volvo, Sprinter, Renault/Dacia, Fiat/Romeo/Abarth/Lancia, Rover, Landrover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Maserati, Ferrari, Arston Martin, Porsche, Jaguar
4. USA: USA Ford/Lincoln, GM/Buick/Cadillac/Chevrolet, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep
5. Chinese: Changcheng(Great Wall), Geely, Qirui_TY(Cherry), Futian, Changan, Changhe, Haifei ….etc.
6. Special: Immobilizer/Key, Injector, Reset Brake Bleed, Reset TPMS, Electronic Throttle Relearn, Reset DPF, Reset SAS, Reset Oil, Reset Brake, Reset BMS
7. Others: EOBD, Demo
* Standard 2-year free update.
Heavy Duty Vehicles (Optional):
1. Nissan (Diesel)
2. Mitsubishi (Diesel)
3. USA Ford Diesel, Kenworth
4. Astra, Benz Heavy Duty, Bosch Diesel, China Heavy Duty, Cummins Heavy Duty, DAF, Delphi Diesel
5. Denso Diesel, FAW Liberation, Foton Auman, FUSO, Hino, Hyundai Heavy Duty, Isuzu Heavy Duty
6. Iveco Heavy Duty, JAC Heavy Duty, Mack , MAN , OBD Heavy Duty, Scania, Shangchai Diesel, Volvo Heavy Duty
7. WP Diesel, Airbus, Allison Transmission Box, Ashok Rejlander, Bendix ABS, Caterpillar Heavy Duty
8. Weichai Heavy Vehicle, Chaoyang Diesel, Construction Machinery, CREDO Heavy Vechicle, Detroit Engine
9. Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle, Dongfeng Yufeng, Doosan Engine, Freightliner Heavy Duty Truck
10. Full Diesel Diagnosis Software, Haldex ABS Heavy Duty, HD_ABS System, HD_GoldenDragon, HD_International
11. HD_Kinglong, HD_Maxxforce, HD_Tata, HD_Western_Star, Heavy Truck Presentation Software
12. IRISBUS HD, IRIZAR HD, NEOPLAN HD, Peter HD, Renault HD, SETRA HD, Stannic Bavin, Sterling HD
13. Sunlong Bus, Sunwin Bus, UD Trucks 2F Nissan Diesel, WABCO ABS, Yang Chai Engine
SPECIAL FUNCTIONS & RESETS
- ABS BLEEDING
- AC SYSTEM RE-LEARN/INITIALISATION
- ADAPTIVE FRONT LIGHTING
- ADBLUE RESET
- AIR/FUEL RESET
- AIR LEVEL CALIBRATION
- BATTERY MATCHING
- BRAKE RESET
- COOLANT BLEED
- CRANK SENSOR ADAPTIVE LEARNING
- DPF REGENERATION
- EGR ADAPTION
- ELECTRIC THROTTLE RELEARN
- ENGINE POWER BALANCE MONITORING
- GAS PARTICULATE FILTER REGENERATION
- GEARBOX RELEARN
- HIGH VOLTAGE BATTERY DIAGNOSTICS
- IMMO PROG
- IMMOBILISER RESET
- INJECTOR CODING
- INTELLIGENT CRUISE CONTROL
- LANGUAGE CHANGE
- MOTOR ANGLE CALIBRATION
- NOX SENSOR RESET
- OIL MAINTENANCE RESET
- SEAT OCCUPANCY CALIBRATION
- STEERING ANGLE RESET
- START/STOP RESET
- SUNROOF RESET
- TYRE RESET
- TPMS DATABASE RESET
- TRANSPORT MODE
- WINDOW CALIBRATION
The all-new Euro Tab III handset features a super-size 13.3-inch, 1920×1080 IPS display and 8GB of on-board memory.
Based on the Android 9 operating system the Euro Tab III has a newly-designed Launch APK for smooth and powerful operation. Supported by 256GB of storage and wireless connection to the VCI, the Euro Tab III can perform any high-speed task asked of it.
Connections include USB type C, USB Type A, and HDMI. The cameras are hi-resolution 8 mega pixel front and 13 mega pixel rear, both can be used to take pictures of defects which can be emailed direct to customers. The handset is waterproof and dustproof to IP65, the high-capacity battery uses the latest quick-charge technology.
The tablet is protected by a high impact silicone rubber housing with corner reinforcements, a carry handle, palm brace and a dampened multi position rear stand.
LAUNCH CARSET DATABASE – ELECTRONIC EDITION, POWERED BY HAYNESPRO
Launch guided diagnostic function is fully integrated into the Euro Tab III software. It will guide the user from DTC reading, to step by step testing and on to the solution. This work method will save time and increase efficiency
The database includes.
Fuse and relay box locations and overview
Wiring diagrams for engine management, ABS, ESP, SRS, A/C, doors, and windows etc.
Component locations & information
Fault codes (manufacturer and EOBD)
Control unit locations
Ground point locations
Battery disconnect/reconnect procedures
Highlight function to aid tracing wires and components
High- voltage circuit deactivation
THE SMARTLINK® C VCI
Included with the Eurotab III, the new Smartlink® C communication interface represents a huge advance in diagnostic capability.
The Smartlink®C VCI attaches to the vehicle OBD port, connecting with the handset using fast Wi-Fi. In this mode it communicates using advanced protocols including DOIP, D-PDU, RP-1210 and CAN-FD.
The Smartlink® C can be used as a J2534-compliant Pass-thru device, for reprogramming ECUs with software downloaded from OEM websites. The VCI is also compatible with both passenger car and truck software, (an optional purchase).
Lastly, the Smartlink® C supports Launch Super Remote Diagnosis (SRD). Using the Smartlink platform a service provider can remotely access the vehicle and carry out advanced diagnostics, recoding and programming of ECU’s using professional diagnostic tools including OEM.
SmartLink C VCi Functions:
Local Diagnosis VCI
Remote Diagnosis VCI (LAUNCH SRDs)
Compatible with DoIP
Supports both passenger car and HD vehicles (HD Software optional)